Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Billing & Account
NOTE- you can only access these changes on a browser (not within our mobile apps)
How can I change my subscription plan?
• ACCOUNT Tab --> BILLING Tab --> Scroll down to “Active Plan” and press CHANGE PLAN button --> Select the new plan
How do I change the credit card used for my subscription?
• ACCOUNT Tab --> BILLING Tab --> Scroll down to “Payment Method” and press USE ANOTHER CARD button
How can I cancel my subscription?
• ACCOUNT Tab --> BILLING Tab --> Scroll down to “Active Plan” and press CANCEL MEMBERSHIP button
How can I delete my account?
• ACCOUNT Tab --> SECURITY Tab --> Scroll down to “Request deletion of my account” - -> Click box and press DELETE ACCOUNT button
What is the difference between cancelling my subscription and deleting my account?
• Cancelling your subscription means that you no longer will be billed for the streaming service and will no longer have access to the paid streaming videos. You still can login to the backend but will not be billed unless you select a new subscription to sign up for later.
• Deleting your account is removing all your information from the Foundation Training system. If you want to return to a streaming membership in the future, you will have to create a whole new account.
How do I change my email or username?
• ACCOUNT Tab --> PROFILE Tab --> Edit email/name -- > Press SAVE CHANGES button
How often is new content added?
• Every week new workouts and classes are uploaded
• New FT+ programs are released several times a year
Where should I start?
• The Baseline Program provides guided tutorials and corresponding practice workouts to learn the primary principles and all the current poses of Foundation Training. If you are just starting or want to review the fundamentals, this is the place to go.
What if I can’t find an older video that I used to watch?
• Go to the search bar in the upper right and type in the title of the video or program.
How do you save a video for later?
• When on the screen of the video of your liking, press the ADD TO FAVORITES button under the screen.
Why isn’t Core Elements on the main page anymore?
• The Baseline Program is an updated version of the Core Elements. It provides the most recent evolution of Foundation Training poses and cues. You can still access and find the Core Elements with the search bar.
Can I do Foundation Training if I am currently in pain or have movement limitations?
• We always recommend speaking to your doctor before starting an exercise program. Foundation Training was created to get you out of pain and moving more freely. You can start exactly where you’re at. The exercises should never cause pain or make it worse. Some poses might need to be modified, but correctly applying the primary principles of decompression, hinging, and integration can be done at any stage.
I wish Foundation Training had program for my sport – can you guys do that?
• We are always making new programs, workouts, and collaboration and strive to meet the needs of our community. Please let us know what you want to see here in the future and we will work on getting it to you soon. You can email us here.
Where can I go if I need more support than the videos can provide?
• We have certified Foundation Training instructors all over the world to provide you with 1:1 or group classes for a more personalized approach to learning and practicing. You can find an instructor near you here.